Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday True Cuddles


I have been a fan of True Cuddles for a really long time now... I guess almost a year since they are celebrating their first birthday this week! In case you aren't familiar with them, True Cuddles is an online store {www.truecuddles.ca} that offers up one baby or toddler product for sale per week, usually at a very deep discount. I love their business model {one of those, "now, why didn't I think of that" moments}, and I am always excited to get my weekly email on Monday mornings to see what they have found next!

I had a little chat with one of the owners and creators of the company, Sarah Milne, over email a few months ago. Super nice lady, very driven and exceptionally talented. And, of course, a mom! Which is what makes the products that True Cuddles sells interesting and unique... they are often mom-made or designed, and always mom-approved. Some of my favourites have been the bugalug hair clips {of course since I have a boy I couldn't get some, at least not without my hubby freaking out}, changing mats by The Modern Baby Co. {I missed out on these}, and mittens by mimiTENS.

True Cuddles also features lots of mom-run companies and mompreneurs on their site, which I love. I am all about supporting other moms in business!

Be sure to check them out on Facebook as well as they are giving away great prizes this week in honor of their birthday! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment