Friday, November 20, 2009

Spotted at Hostess with the Mostess

It's no secret that I love planning parties, but truly Jenn Sbranti, founder of Hostess with the Mostess, is in a league of her own. I will forever aspire to catch up with her amazing ideas and trendy designs.

I love that Jenn writes about everything to do with entertaining, from menu planning to decorations. And she is uber talented ~ if you read her bio she has a graphic design background, which is probably why her site looks so fabulous!

Some of my favourite categories on the HWTM Blog are:

Real Parties {where Jenn highlights a real party that a real person like you and me planned}
Free Printables {where Jenn shares her incredible graphic design talents with her readers}***Check out the Free New Moon Printables {for the Twilight obsessed}
DIY {where Jenn gives tips and tutorials for the do-it-yourself fan}

Of course, you can't miss the Party Themes section of the wesbite either, where you will find some of the most creative, fun ideas I have ever seen. The Bedtime Story Baby Shower is adorable, and the Santa Baby Christmas party almost makes me wish it was my turn to host Christmas this year! I could get lost on this site for hours {if I had the time}!

Warning: You may become as addicted as I am to Hostess with the Mostess - don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment