Friday, October 30, 2009

Learning to Create

So, if you haven't noticed through the many crafty/creative websites and blogs that I have added links to, I am totally inspired these days by the many creatively cool women out there. However, at this point my skills are lacking to truly keep up with most of the fabulous ideas they come up with... and my craft cupboard is pretty much bare.

Today, I went to Wal-Mart and picked up some paper and a bucket containing fun little things like pipe cleaners, pom poms and googly eyes. Maybe I will be inspired to create something with my little guy in the next while. In the meantime, I have been wanting to replicate these fun pumpkin decorations that I found at Hostess with the Mostess {originally at Three Wheels Turning} for a long time, and now hopefully I will have everything I need to do it! Wish me luck!


Oh, and if you have any tips on building up a craft cupboard {must-have items} or beginner projects please send them my way! threemes@gmail.com
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment