Monday, November 16, 2009

Big Boy Bed

This weekend we ordered a big boy bed for Baby B from Costco. To all you people that are waiting on a Baby #2 announcement, please note that I am NOT making such an announcement through the previous sentence. We are just eager to get started on planning Baby B's big boy bedroom, and, of course, the bedroom set is currently on sale, so we are taking advantage. I can't believe that he is going to be old enough to move out of his crib soon! Craziness! Time is passing too quickly... I am collecting images of decor and ideas for his toddler room inspiration board, and I will be sure to share it with you soon!

Another example of time passing much too fast: Yesterday afternoon, while doing my weekly grocery shopping trip, I ran into a friend of the family whom I hadn't seen in a while... a lovely lady named Bev. I asked her how her granddaughters ~ sweet twin girls that I used to babysit ~ were doing, to which she replied: "Good, they are turning 16 in December." AHHHH! How old does that make me? Anyone else starting to feel a real contradiction between their calendar age, and how old they feel inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment