Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby B's 2nd Birthday Party

I have been collecting images and ideas from all over the internet whilst planning my son's 2nd Birthday Party, which is less than a month away now {sigh and a sniffle}. I found a simple {read: easy enough for a beginner like me} tool called Mosaic Maker for displaying the images in a collage, or what I have come to discover is known as an "inspiration board."

The theme for the party is "Sesame Street" because my son is obsessed with the show and characters right now. Unbeknownst to me until recently, it also coincides with the 40th anniversary of the beloved children's show {the Google homepages have been so cute this week, right?}!

I thought I would share my inspiration board with you today... and in the coming weeks I will try and share images of the stuff that I gather/make for the party as well. My wonderful sister spent her Saturday afternoon helping me put together the Elmo and Cookie Monster invitations and they are almost finished!

I am new to all of this stuff, and I now realize that I should have recorded where each image that I collected was from so that I could properly credit the site or individual who created it. My apologies for not doing so. If you know where one of these images is from please email me! I know that I found some of them on Hostess with the Mostess, Everyday Celebrating, Etsy, and Couture Parties, but that may not necessarily be where they originated.

No comments:

Post a Comment