Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Because Girls Enjoy Shopping!

I don't know if things in your home are the same as mine, but in my family I am put in charge of most of the gift buying for holidays and birthdays throughout the year. I am under the impression that most often the wife {or female partner} is asked to perform this task!


Just because there is a stereotype that women enjoy shopping doesn't mean that this task comes easy to all women though. In fact, it can be a huge burden for some! So, I thought I would share a few Canadian online shopping websites, and gift guides to help those who, like me, struggle to find something for every person on their Christmas list! Of course, if you have something to add, please feel free to email me or comment below!


Online Shopping
For Baby/Toddler/Expectant Mother - Dear Born Baby or Mom & Baby Works
For Eco-Concious Friend/Wife/Mother - Lavish & Lime
For Grandma/Wife/Mother - Charming Mommy
For Grandpa/Dad/Husband - Canadian Tire
For Anyone - Sears or Etsy or Chapters/Indigo


I also just discovered {a little late} that you can shop at many stores through http://www.airmilesshops.ca/ and collect Air Miles on your purchases! {Thanks Morgan!}


Gift Guides
Gifting Outside the Box
Parents Canada
Squidoo

Wishing you a stress-free shopping experience this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment