Monday, March 1, 2010

Some {More} of My Favourite Things...

As promised, here is the follow up post to last week's Mother Monday list of some of my top baby/toddler finds {and the fabulous online stores I like to shop at}. I apologize that it appears that some of my links aren't working properly lately. If you need the info on any product or store, send me an email {threemes@gmail.com} and I'd be happy to oblige!

6. Toddler Buckled Belts by Kula Klips that I purchased from True Cuddles. My son has always been a little guy, and he needs a belt to hold up his pants because the ones that are long enough for him are usually too big in the waist. True Cuddles is one of my favourite online stores {also based out of Calgary} that offers one baby or toddler product each week at a really great discount. Sign up for their weekly email alert!

7. KidKusion Gummi Crib Rail Cover I ordered from Belly Laughs. Our little guy started chewing on his crib when he was teething and hubby and I struggled to find something that would save our $500+ dollar investment from our little termite. Enter the Gummi Crib Rail Cover. It has since fallen off {we had to move it once because we hadn't placed it correctly and the stick just never stuck right after that, so be sure you position it correctly the first time}, but it did the trick at the time! 8. Leap Frog Learning DVD Set ordered from Chapters or Amazon Canada. My son loves these DVDs and they are doing an excellent job of teaching him his alphabet! Chapters also has a great selection of toys and DVDs, so check them out next time you are ordering a book. Amazon doesn't carry toys, but their prices on books and DVD's are always competitive with Chapters.


9. Thought Spots by Thought Spots. Also a Canadian company. Thought Spots are little reminders and messages that inspire or tell someone you care. They cling to mirrors and other glass surfaces, but are easily removed. The New Mom Thought Pack makes a great baby shower gift!
10. Fisher Price Grow-to-Pro Basketball Net from Amazon.com. My son loooves his basketball net. No, Amazon.com still doesn't ship to Canada {at least not most things and not for a reasonable shipping fee}. I have family in Montana, so I shipped an order from Amazon to my grandparent's house a few weeks before my parents were planning to be there for a visit. Amazon seriously has everything, so I wish they would make shopping with them from Canada more easy and cost effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment