Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabulous Female Friday: Penny People Designs

It dawned on me the other day that I have yet to blog about one of my favourite companies ever... Penny People Designs. A wonderfully talented and sweet girl by the name of Lindsay Stephensen is the owner and mastermind behind this darling company that makes custom stationery products.

My favourite products are her penny people cards with characters that you personalize {hair colour and style, clothes} to make look like you {or the person that the cards are for}. They also make fab photo cards, birth announcements and mommy calling cards, amongst other cool products.

However, when I popped on over to the Penny People site this morning I noticed that a bunch of my favourite items aren't there anymore. So, I did a little investigating, and it appears that my favourite divapreneur is becoming a mompreneur! Yes, Lindsay is expecting, and in preparation for baby's arrival she has scaled back the business. But, she promises that when she returns she will be armed with a bunch of brand new products in addition to old faves.

In the meantime, you can still order a few birth announcements and her sweet alphabet or number art prints!

Best of luck Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment