Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday is the new Wednesday

Oops! I forgot to do a post again yesterday... so today is the new yesterday!

I have recently become addicted to the newest crop of online shopping sites... the ones that sell designer brands at a discount. I have been invited to try a few of them by friends, and I placed my first order last week. I am always a bit of a skeptic, so I have tried not to order anything else until I receive my first order and can determine if it was in fact a good deal, and if I received good service.

The one I decided to try first was Hautelook. But, there are more out there including Beyond the Rack and Zulily.

It's a bit disappointing when you log on and find that the items you would most covet are already sold out. You definitely have to be quick on the draw {or click as the case may be}. Warning: Your hubby or significant other will not be too pleased that you call him every morning asking if you can place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment