Monday, February 22, 2010

Some of My Favourite Things...

For today's Mother Monday post I thought I would share some of my favourite baby/toddler items from the last two years. These five items just happen to come from five of my favourite online shopping stores as well! Next week I'll list off five more favourites, so come back next Monday for the rest!


1. My Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote Diaper Bag. I had to take a picture of my exact bag because this print is no longer available, however, the new prints are just as fun! It is the perfect size for me, not too big, but still fits everything I need. I purchased my bag at my favourite online baby store based out of Ontario Dear Born Baby! A Canadian store that offers free shipping on orders for $100 or more, what could be better?!

2. Toddler B's Personalized Cubino Chair from You Name It Baby {also in Ontario}. The chair itself is available at other retailers, however, You Name It Baby embroiders your child's name on it {for a small fee} making it their extra special seat. My son sits in his all the time, and I happily have it in my family room because it looks good.


3. Gertie Balls are the best balls around for any active toddler. The smaller ones are good for older babies too because they are easy to grip. Toddler B has one in every toy area of the house for playing soccer, catch, basketball... I bought ours from Scholar's Choice and found them to have good customer service and reasonable shipping costs. *Note: Scholar's Choice seems to be out of stock on Gertie Balls right now. They are pretty difficult to find, so if you do find them, order a few extras to give as gifts!
4. The Imaginarium Train Table from Toys R Us. Santa got this for Toddler B for Christmas and it has been an excellent source of entertainment. The quality is great and it is compatible with the Thomas Wooden Railway trains. It does take a few hours to put together, but not too difficult. {Bonus: costs way less than the Thomas Train Set!}
5. Grobags from Mom & Baby Works. A Calgary-based online store that also features all of the Tiny Soles brand, as well as many other great products. Excellent customer service too. My son has been in a sleep sack since he was about 6 months old. My hubby and I give most of the credit to our being able to get good sleeps to Grobags.

No comments:

Post a Comment