Monday, February 1, 2010

Label Lover


A few weeks ago I applied {and got accepted} to be a Mabel's Labels BuzzMama. This means essentially that I am an ambassador for them... they want me to talk to people I know about their products and then provide feedback to them on what was said. Pretty easy peasy for someone like me who loves to talk about children's products. I refer mommy friends to specific companies I find and love all the time anyway, so why not get rewarded for it, right?!

If you have never heard of Mabel's Labels they started out simply making super durable {they say you can put stuff in the dishwasher and the label won't come off, but I haven't put it to the test personally yet} "labels for the stuff kids lose," but now they have branched out into home organization products and personal stationery.

What I love about the concept of the BuzzMama program though is that I am not going to ever have to stand in front of a group of women and try and sell them lotion or something. I think I'd be pretty horrible on the home party scene. Nope - instead of getting paid a wage or commission I will get paid in product. And Mabel's Labels has lots of fun products that I will enjoy playing with for sure!

Another perk is that in my welcome package I received a bunch of coupons to share with my friends. So, if there is a product that you have always wanted to try from Mabel's Labels drop me an email at threemes@gmail.com and I'll see if I can hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment