Friday, February 12, 2010

Fabulous Female Friday ~ Mon Petit Amour

I am absolutely loving my friend Morgan's blog Mon Petit Amour lately... In one of my first-ever blog posts I talked about how Morgan was my inspiration to start blogging, and it isn't hard to see why. I love all the new mom stuff that she is sharing with her readers lately {she had Baby Hunter in the beginning of December}, and her writing is so perfectly bloggy and fun that it keeps you wanting more! Plus she always finds the cutest images and graphics to post {something I am not very good at}.



If you haven't been over to her blog for a visit in a while, you need to pour yourself a cup of tea and pull up a chair at the computer. Morgan just recently purchased her domain name {so exciting}, and she has gotten back into the blogging groove after a short hiatus to {rightfully so} spend time bonding with Hunter.


This week she is focusing on something called FlyLady, and how you can change your procrastinating ways and not get too overwhelmed with the daily doings of running a household by doing everything a little at a time {and rewarding yourself when you stay on track which I think is key}. I think the suggestions are fantastic and I am making a mental note to go back and really look at the posts when I am done school {sounds a bit like I am procrastinating, but really and honestly I am too busy right now to implement something new}.


Be sure to check out her roundup post "daily deals online for mom and baby." I had wanted to put together a listing of all of these shopping sites, but now we can just share!

Nice work Morgan ~ you are going to be a top mama blogger that so many other bloggers are talking about I just know it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Lauren! I am always so suprised (and glad) that people enjoy reading my little ramblings :) It is nice to have a creative outlet and to have people share it with you.

    ReplyDelete