Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I give you permission...

Dear Reader,


If you, like me, have been really, and I mean extra, way-more-than-usual, busy lately I give you permission to take the easy way out tonight. You deserve it!

Much like I am going to pick up Edo of Japan for dinner tonight for me and my little man {hubby is out of town for a few days}, you should find some sort of time {or sanity} saving step you can take in your day that will make your life a little more pleasant too!

The only catch is that it must remain guilt-free. Meaning that you must promise me that you will not lose any sleep over it. Did you plug in a Baby Einstein video for your infant so you could have 20-minutes to sit down with a cup of tea? Good for you! Or did you skip working out in favour of reading a book? Perfect! Perhaps you spent the afternoon scrapbooking instead of tidying up the basement? Nice work!

Now, don't you feel better? I know I will when I am eating the meal I did not have to prepare for dinner tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you are so sweet Lauren. Thank you so much for your kind words. It is great to be back at blogging now that I am getting the hang of this whole mommy thing. It is a nice creative outlet, and I am so glad I have people out there who like to read what I have to say!

    :) Morgan

    ReplyDelete