Friday, February 5, 2010

Event Planning Fun & Stressful Too

Everything for our fundraising event is {slowly} coming together. It seems like every deadline I set for myself seems to come and go without me completing the task. It's a little frustrating, but I guess that's to be expected when it is your first real event and you are volunteering your time. Other things on the TO DO list just seem to take priority sometimes! I will try not to be too hard on myself, and hopefully these last three months or so until event day things start going a little smoother.

The website for the event is up and running. Registration is not available yet, but if you want to check out the event details so far click here. We are also working on a facebook page, and our poster is being designed by the lovely and talented Sarah of Daffodil Design {who is also volunteering her time for this project}. The next top priorities are getting the sponsorship requests sent out!

If you are interesting in participating in or volunteering with the event please send me an email to threemes@gmail.com, and I will be sure to update you when registration is working, or put you on a list to contact later for volunteer opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment