Friday, September 11, 2009

The Blog that Inspired Me



There is one blog in particular that inspired me to stop thinking about writing my own blog and actually do it, and that is Mon Petit Amour (http://www.bebechouchou.blogspot.com/) by my seven months preggo and unbelievably talented {I'm serious, there isn't anything she isn't good at I am pretty sure} friend Morgan. It seems fitting therefore, that I feature Morgan and Mon Petit Amour as my first Friday post since she is such a "Fabulous Female."

Morgan has found some really interesting baby and maternity products and companies over the last six months or so, since starting the blog, and I check it out at least a couple times a week. She even has contests to enter and promotions exclusively for her readers from some of the companies she has featured.

I am inspired that she has turned her cute little blog so quickly into something that so many women enjoy, and that might even make her some moolah down the road. Morgan is such a kind and generous person, and it definitely comes through in her writing ~ she makes you feel right at home on her blog. Please check it out!

~Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    I so agree, Morgan is such a talented lady! Her blog inspires me as well. Good luck with your blog, I love the concept! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete