Monday, September 28, 2009

Mom & Tot Classes

As a new mom it is important to stay busy and interact with other moms and their babies/toddlers. Here is a list I have compiled of some places in Calgary where you can take Mom & Tot classes {in alphabetical order}. I live in the deep south end of the city, so most of these classes are located in my area. If you know of any others in the Calgary area please post a comment below or email me and I'll add it to the list! If I have tried the class/venue personally before I have marked it with a star rating from * {1} to ***** {5}. No rating means I haven't had the opportunity to try them out yet... if you have please share your thoughts!

Fitness with Kids

***Gymboree

Gymtastics {I am excited to take a GymTots class in January...}

****Little Wonders

*****Petite Beats {Miss Connie is so nice and my son adores her}

South Fish Creek Recreation

Sportball

*****YMCA {rating is for the Swim & Gym classes offered at the Shawnessy YMCA}

I am going to take as many classes as possible to stay busy this winter... being stuck in the house with an active toddler can drive a mommy crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment