Monday, September 21, 2009

dearbornbaby.com

As I have noted in the About Me section of my blog, I am an avid online shopper. I have only had a few problems so far, such as items that suddenly become discontinued five weeks after I placed my order {and after being told at least three times that my order had already shipped}, but nothing serious enough to deter me from ordering on the internet.

I get very frustrated when I am looking for something in particular, and I head out with my little man for a day of shopping, but come home empty handed because stores in Calgary are out of stock! So, I buy online to save myself the time and headache, or at the very least research the different options online before I leave the house.

My favourite online maternity/baby/toddler store that I have used for the majority of my baby-related purchases, is Toronto-based Dear Born Baby {www.dearbornbaby.com}. They offer free shipping on orders over $100, and they have consistently provided me with good customer service and a great selection of products. The site is easy to navigate, professional and appealing to look at. I have mentioned this company to my mommy friends too many times to count. {Fabulous Friend: "Lauren, where did you get this great thing?" Me: "From Dear Born Baby of course."}

I highly recommend that you check here first before heading out to the stores! Especially if your little one doesn't particularly like to go shopping for more than an hour or two like my little guy! {Bonus: you get to receive your new stuff in the mail, and who doesn't love that!?}

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment