Friday, September 18, 2009

A Blissful Life

I am super excited because this week I ordered my ticket for the upcoming Business of Bliss conference here in Calgary on Monday, October 5th. I have always wanted to attend a women's conference, and this one is of particular interest because it is focussed on living your passion (in your personal and business life), and because I dream of starting my own business one day. Tickets are a little pricey at $249 a piece, but I am hoping it will be worth it.

One of the speakers at the event is Peter Walsh from TLC's Clean Sweep {who I adore for his ruthless organization skills}, and another is Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell. This conference also does double duty for me in that I get to spend the day with a whole bunch of adult women, something that every new mommy knows doesn't always fit into the schedule. Big thanks to my fabulous mom and awesome hubby for sharing childcare duties for the day so I can attend! Here's to living a life you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment