Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Working Wednesdays

I think "Wife Wednesdays" might have to be re-categorized as "Working Wednesdays." My sister and I have been busily working on our event that we are planning in support of the Mustard Seed. We officially have a date and location now, so it so much more real!

So You Think You Can Dance For A Really Long Time, a dance-a-thon aimed at Calgary and area teens, will take place on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at Eau Claire Market. I am excited by the group of people that we have working to make everything happen so far. Generous, kind, wonderful people that are a joy to be around. And I look forward to even more people joining the team as things progress!

I will also be working in the true sense of the word soon since I have been offered a contract position with a local event management company! Lots of exciting things seem to be happening all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment