Friday, January 22, 2010

Week in Review

My goodness life has been busy lately! Between the event that I am planning, school, and being a mommy I have barely had time to breathe these days! Sorry I missed Monday and Wednesday's posts, to make up for it, today's post will be all three posts in one!

Mother Monday
I have been taking Toddler B to classes three mornings a week. Mondays we are at Petite Beats for a Totally Tots class, Tuesdays is Sportball, and Thursdays we are at Gymtastics. I have discovered that three classes a week is way too many, but I can't decide which class to cut out of our schedule next session since we are enjoying all of them so much! Plus, we did enjoy Gym & Swim at the Shawnessy YMCA and I would consider going back to that as well. It's been good to be busy this winter though... nothing worse than a stir-crazy toddler!

Wife Wednesday
Yesterday when hubby got home from work and went to start the barbeque we discovered that there wasn't any propane left. Since there wasn't any other meal option in site, and the potatoes were already in the oven, we decided to pull out the indoor grill we have had for probably five years, but have never actually used before. It did the job, but wasn't ideal of course. Anyone else use indoor grills in their homes and have any tips? Maybe we should be using it more?

Female Friday
Anyone else in major need of a shopping fix? I haven't stepped foot in a mall or store since before Christmas, and I am going crazy! I do a lot of my shopping online, but there is something to be said about getting out with a bunch of rude, hurried shoppers and desperately trying to find what you are looking for. Hopefully an opportunity will come along soon where I can get my shopping on! I'd even be willing to head out to CrossIron Mills. Anyone been there and have recommendations of stores to hit up?

No comments:

Post a Comment