Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to what 2010 has in store...

Sorry that I have been away from the blog for a little longer than I had expected. Toddler B is going through a difficult stage right now, so we have been devoting more time to him. Hopefully it doesn't last too much longer. I need sleep!

We had a wonderful Christmas in Mexico with my family, and I hope everyone also had an enjoyable holiday. It wasn't quite the same being on the beach to open presents, but I'm certainly not complaining since it was a welcome reprieve from cold Calgary.

Just before Christmas my sister and I found out that we won that contest we entered looking for Calgary's Next Top Event Planner. We have our first meeting this week, so we will see what's in store for us in the coming months. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment