Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prego and Hungry. All. The. Time.

I have been trying to build up the recipes in my repertoire lately and fill my recipe box ~ which is essentially just a binder filled with loose papers {sometimes jotted down on a scrap or napkin} really ~ but I hope to one day have a fab recipe binder like the ones you can buy on Etsy or I have seen in Chapters stores.

My favourite recipes are:

~ ones that you can make double and freeze one for later {baby on the way}
~ recipes that you can prep ahead of the dinner hour {while Toddler B is napping}
~ really easy, not too many ingredient recipes {extra points for ingredients that I usually have on hand anyway}
AND
~ any sweet, delectable recipe {mmmm cookies... if I could make and eat only baked goods I would be a happy lady}

My friend Sarah over at Daffodil Design introduced me to my new blog addiction Buns in My Oven. Every single recipe on this site sounds so scrumptious that I drool all over my keyboard while I read through and look at the {fab} pictures! Thanks Karly at Buns in My Oven for all the prego cravings! ;) I recently made the Banana Bread Cookies pictured below and they are delish!

Photo from: bunsinmyoven.com


What's your favourite recipe website?

No comments:

Post a Comment