Friday, February 19, 2010

So little time...

Sorry for the impromptu interruption in blog posts! I was so busy with the dance-a-thon event planning and finishing up a course for school that I couldn't find time to be on here. Such is life I guess!

I am super excited that registration for our event is finally supposed to be up and running starting on Monday! We will be able to start actively looking for event contestants... yay!

We also sent out a ton of sponsorship requests this week, so cross your fingers that some of those come through for us. We need a bit of money to pull this thing off. So far though we have been delighted to hear back from Coke and Hershey that they will donate some product for the event contestants and volunteers! Gotta make sure that we keep our dancers energized and hydrated!

As I mentioned, I also finished up my sixth of seven courses for my Event Management Certificate. It was a tough five weeks this semester with everything else that is going on but I still managed to pull of my 'A' thanks to the support of my hubby, mom and sister!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment